SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Spray foam is an innovative type of insulation that provides a true thermal envelope for a structure. Closed-cell spray foam is the only insulation that can claim a true R-value because there are no gaps where air can escape or penetrate. Every inch of spray foam provides an R-value of 7. Spray foam insulation’s high R-value means it can provide exceptional insulation even in 2 x 4 walls. Its thermal insulating properties make it an excellent choice to use in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota area.
HOW DOES SPRAY FOAM INSULATION WORK?
Spray foam insulation is created through a safe chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand once it is sprayed. It cures quickly and creates a permanent thermal envelope without gaps or cracks. This gives it exceptional energy efficiency. Expanding many times its original volume, once set, some say it can last indefinitely. It is an excellent product for walls, attics, basements and crawlspaces.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SPRAY FOAM INSULATION?
Spray foam costs a bit more than fiberglass batts, but over the long run, the benefits and cost savings are far greater than the initial investment. It is quick to apply and cure, so the savings begin almost immediately. In addition, the complete thermal break seals out air, resists moisture and does not require a vapor barrier. Other benefits of spray foam insulation are:
- Constant indoor temperature and humidity
- Less wear and tear on heating and cooling units
- Reduced energy bills
- Lower carbon footprint
- Moisture and pest resistance
- Stops icicles and ice dams
- Maintains its structure over time, with no sagging or settling
- Lasts indefinitely
- Strengthens the building’s structure
- Dampens sound
- Virtually dustless
- Environmentally friendly and formaldehyde-free
- Inert material does not react with metals and is safe around electrical and plumbing
- Provides no material to harbor bacteria or fungus
- Drills easily for later home renovations, such as new electrical outlets
- Can be used in hybrid installations
Tested, proven and refined for 30+ years
SEND US A MESSAGE!
Spray Foam Insulation in MN
Serving the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota since 2002, our dedication to quality and workmanship has earned us a solid reputation as premier spray foam insulation services provider. Contact us today at 952-240-6057 and find out how spray foam insulation can bring more comfort to your home.